Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Landscape Photography – The Long Trail


Last month I was hiking in the Hill Country State Natural Area near Bandera, Texas with a good friend of mine. We’d planned this little excursion to central Texas so I could scout some nice locations for my spring workshop and arrived in the early afternoon on a cool fall day. The weather was almost perfect and though I didn’t expect to capture many good shots that early in the afternoon, this vista sort of jumped out at me! I can almost hear the coyotes in the distance…






The Long Trail – Bandera, Texas
Copyright 2009 Jeff Lynch Photography
Shot taken with a Canon EOS 5D Mark II set on aperture priority (Av) using an EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens hand-held. The exposure was taken at 24mm, f/11 for 1/40th of a second at ISO 100 using a Singh-Ray warming polarizer. All post capture processing was done in Adobe’s Lightroom 2. Click on the image above for a larger version.



Posted in Photography Tagged: Canon, Canon 5D Mark II, Hill Country State Natural Area, Landscape Photography, Photography, Texas Landscapes



No comments:

Post a Comment