Saturday, January 31, 2015

Interesting Oil Paintings By Vu Cong Dien


It didn't get very extended for Vietnamese artist Vu Cong Dien to be documented for his cautiously shaped oil paintings. Inside a small number of years, Dien's nature-inspired landscape paintings might be establish at more than a few galleries crossways the world. Respected for the systematic move toward and the often monochromatic color system there in every painting, the artist's corpse of labor has a name method that is together enjoyable and obviously restricted. There is a prototype to his mechanism, best represent by his primary topic trees. Dien's landscapes fit in to the trees. The artist says "I ran towards natural world as if I was look for a tranquil harbor in which my intelligence could wander in unlimited grasslands and mountainous slope that make bigger to the prospect. I move slowly in the Nature's Zen realm where I could it seems that submerge for myself in an ocean of outlook and emotion to taste them little by little and then articulate them in my painting. Check out these oil paintings.



Oil Paintings (8)




Oil Paintings (2)




Oil Paintings (5)




Oil Paintings (7)




Oil Paintings (6)




Oil Paintings (4)




Oil Paintings (1)




Oil Paintings (3)



No comments:

Post a Comment