Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Fuji X-T1 Versus X-E2 – Which Comes Out on Top?


This video by Munetake Kayo over at BigHeadTaco compares some of the features of both of these popular Fuji mirrorless cameras.



If you're considering getting a more compact camera and downsizing from a DSLR, or maybe upgrading from a point and shoot camera - you might end up looking at one of these Fuji cameras.



I know for me, as a previous film shooter, the X-T1 has a lot of appeal and it currently sitting on my list to get. So I was interested to see this comparison and it actually solidified my choice.


Check out the Fuji X-T1 versus X-E2 in the video review and see what you think






Not convinced? Here's a review of the X-T1 by dPS writer Paul Burwell.



So are you ready to get either of them? What are you shooting with?



The post Fuji X-T1 Versus X-E2 - Which Comes Out on Top? by Darlene Hildebrandt appeared first on Digital Photography School.


No comments:

Post a Comment