Sunday, November 3, 2013

Stand Up and Be Counted!


If there's one thing that I've learned photographing birds it's to expect the unexpected. I was walking around the Brazos Bend State Park on Friday hoping to catch some birds in flight and practice my long-lens technique. I wasn't having much luck when I heard the strangest cackling sound coming from behind me. I turned around to see what all the fuss was about and spotted this little guy standing straight at attention as if speaking to a crowd of people. I guess it's an election year in the wild kingdom also!



Stand Up and Be Counted




Stand Up and Be Counted
Copyright 2008 Jeff Lynch Photography
Shot taken with a Canon 40D , 70-200mm f/4L with a 1.4x extender at 280mm, f/5.6, 1/60th sec at ISO 200 on SanDisk Digital Film.







No comments:

Post a Comment