Saturday, June 21, 2014

Baimu – Works 2013



I'd love to share with you a selection of commissioned and personal work I've done during the year 2013.



Hope you like & Thanks for watching.



Behance Portfolio





Self Portrait, this project has been included in the new campaign of ADOBE creative cloud "The New Creatives"


















This is my participation in the exhibition "Showusyourtype" at the festival Offf Barcelona 2013.
































I was invited to participate in the exhibition "Express Yourself". I chose this quote for my lettering, as a tribute to the different ways I know to do lettering and typography, all equally good. And to highlight the importance of believing in what you do and fight for it.
























I did a job with Mr.Jhon & Sample Agency, to develop a lettering to be published in the newspaper "El Pais".
























Tribute to one of the most personal and expressive aesthetic of the past century, Punk. For a London exhibition of Showusyourtype.



























Custom lettering for the image of the festival of hip hop and urban dance "HOP".




























No comments:

Post a Comment