Sunday, October 20, 2013

Going All the Way with HDR


Earlier this month I asked the question "How Far is Too Far with HDR?" in one of my posts and the answer I got back most often was "it's up to the photographer to decide". Well, that got me thinking and playing around with Photomatix Pro to see what kind of really far-out effects I could generate.


Happy Halloween!


Far, Far Out There




Far, Far Out There
Copyright 2008 Jeff Lynch Photography
Shots taken with a Canon 40D hand-held, EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM at 33mm, f/16 at ISO 100 on SanDisk digital film. The HDR file was made from three RAW images tone-mapped in Photomatix Pro. All other processing was done in Lightroom 2. Click on the image above for a larger version.



Posted in Photography Tagged: Canon 40D, HDR, High Dynamic Range, Photography, Photomatix Pro



No comments:

Post a Comment