Thursday, August 22, 2013

Rock of Ages


I’m dedicating this week’s posts and images to my friends in “The Great White North”, which looking at the current weather report, is anywhere north of the Mason-Dixon line. It looks like you folks are in for some darn cold temperatures and a whole lot of SNOW later this week. We had a couple of inches of snow a few weeks ago and that was plenty for me. I honestly don’t know how I ever survived in the suburbs of Chicago and Philadelphia all those years ago.



So here’s to you my friends. Summertime in Texas!






Rock of Ages – Enchanted Rock State Natural Area, Texas
Copyright 2009 Jeff Lynch Photography
Shot taken with a Canon EOS 5D Mark II set on aperture priority (Av) using an EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens hand-held. The exposure was taken at 24mm, f/8 for 1/125th of a second at ISO 100 using a Singh-Ray warming polarizer. All post capture processing was done in Adobe’s Lightroom 3 Beta. Click on the image above for a larger version.



Posted in Photography Tagged: Canon, Canon 5D Mark II, Enchanted Rock State Natural Area, Landscape Photography, Photography, Texas Landscapes



No comments:

Post a Comment